What kind of art files can I upload to the site?
We accept the following file types: .cdr, .ai, .psd, .eps. Please make sure all files are 300 ppi and no larger than 10MB.
Artwork Guidelines: Vector Art
- Make sure there are no stray points in your files
- Assign PMS colors if possible
- Remove all unused colors from the palette
- Change all type to outlines or provide fonts
- Save your file as Postscript
- Ensure file meets high-resolution requirements (300 d.p.i.)
- Please provide us with the native file format: .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .eps, .cdr (Corel Draw).
Raster Artwork Files
- Color elements must be created in proper color space (RGB, CMYK, grayscale, bitmap)
- Make sure all elements are sized at 100% or larger of actual print size
- Ensure files meet high-resolution requirements (300 d.p.i.)
- Please provide us with .psd (Photoshop) files (not .jpeg or .gif)
- Please convert all type to outlines
- Provide the fonts for any future changes
Can I approve my design before it is printed?
Yes! We will send you an artist proof of your design to approve before it goes to press. You’ll get to make tweaks, if necessary, and give final approval before we print your order.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
No, there is no minimum order needed for Infinity Impressions. We can accommodate any order size, from a few shirts to thousands.
How long will it take to complete my order?
Our typical turn-around is 7 – 10 business days from artwork approval.
What about a rush order?
If you need something sooner, just let us know! We will do our best to accommodate your rush order.
How much will my order cost?
We will contact you with a quote after we review your submitted information.